Sunday, February 2, 2014

Jew Son of Hollywood Witch God evades child molestation charges and 1 billion dollar lawsuit charges.

Dylan Farrow, the adopted daughter of Mia Farrow and Woody Allen, has written a first person account on theNew York Times‘s website about the abuse she alleges she endured by the director when she was 7 years old.
“What’s your favorite Woody Allen movie? Before you answer, you should know: when I was 7 years old, Woody Allen took me by the hand and led me into a dim, closet-like attic on the second floor of our house. He told me to lay on my stomach and play with my brother’s electric train set. Then he sexually assaulted me,“ Farrow writes.
She also details her struggles with an eating disorder, cutting herself, and being terrified of men in the wake of the incident, exacerbated by Hollywood turning a blind eye. Farrow calls out specific celebrities by name: “What if it had been your child, Cate Blanchett? Louis CK? Alec Baldwin? What if it had been you, Emma Stone? Or you, Scarlett Johansson? You knew me when I was a little girl, Diane Keaton. Have you forgotten me?”
Last month at the Golden Globes, both Mia and Ronan (Dylan’s brother) Farrow tweeted their displeasure when Allen was awarded a lifetime achievement award. It’s been over 20 years since these charges against Allen first came to light (during his custody battle with Mia Farrow following revelations of his relationship with Soon-Yi Previn, Farrow’s adopted daughter), and the Times points out that Allen was never prosecuted and has always consistently denied any wrongdoing. Allen’s publicist did not immediately respond to the most recent allegations.
Last week Robert B. Weide, who produced and directed the PBS special Woody Allen: A Documentarywrote a long essay for The Daily Beast urging others not to jump to conclusions about events they weren’t privy to: “I am not in a position to say they didn’t, any more than all the people on the internet calling for Woody’s head can say they did. The point is that accusations make headlines; retractions are buried on page 12, and coerced accusations are as much a reality as coerced confessions.”

No comments:

Post a Comment